Go to the application page
Students from the following institutions (see dual degree agreements):
- Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica
- Universidade Estadual Paulista "Júlio de Mesquita Filho"
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro – Escola Politécnica
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro – Instituto de Matemática
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
- Universidade Federal de Săo Carlos
- Universidade de Săo Paulo – Escola de Engenharia de Săo Carlos
- Universidade de Săo Paulo – Escola Politécnica
- SouthEast University
- Zhejiang University
- SJTU, SPEIT program
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
- Universidad EIA
- Universidad Nacional
Russia - Partnerships with Russian universites are suspended.
- Novosibirsk State University
- Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- Tomsk State University
- National University of Singapore, FDDP program
who are enrolled in a Faculty that entered a Double Degree Agreement with ENSTA Paris, Telecom Paris or Telecom SudParis, and who wish to pursue an Engineering Curriculum at one of France’s top Schools,can find the relevant information about their application below.
Please contact the International Relations Office of your institution in order to inquire about the terms and conditions that apply to your double degree application.
If you have any questions, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
The application website will open in May 2023.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at a Higher Education Institution that entered a Double Degree Agreement with at least one of the participating Institut Polytechnique de Paris Schools.
- Candidates must be nominated by their home institution.
- Specific conditions for eligibility are set out in partnership agreements established between Institut Polytechnique de Paris Schools and partner institutions.
- An excellent academic background in mathematics and/or physics is essential.
- Knowledge of French is not required to apply. Applicants may follow the application procedure and take entrance examinations both in French and English. However, some Schools require a minimum level of French when entering the Double Degree Program.
Please contact the International Relations Office of your institution in order to enquire about specific eligibility conditions applying to the Agreement between your Faculty and Institut Polytechnique de Paris Schools.Admission process
The selection and admission process is the following :
- Preselection by home institution.
- Online application on the application platform
- Short-list of eligible candidates by each School that entered a Double Degree Agreement with your Institution.
- Interview (25 to 30 minutes with 1 to 3 examiners about your motivations for the programs you are applying to).
- Ranking of School preferences: if you were short-listed by several Schools, you will be required to rank your preferences. Your ranking will be taken into account when making final admission offers.
- Final admission offer by one School (or none).
When applying online, you will be required to provide general information (identity, address, etc.) and information on your current study program, as well as to upload the following documents :
- Cover letter
- Official university transcripts
- Official ranking from your institution (if available)
- Proof of citizenship: ID or passport
- Recommendation letters from at least 2 professors or academic counsellors, clearly stating their names, titles and email addresses
If applicable, you may also submit the following documents :
- Diplomas mentioned in your application
- Prizes and distinction mentioned in your application
- Official results of language tests mentioned in your application
May 2023 Online application begins
September 29th, 2023, 17:00 (UTC + 2) Application closes
October 6th, 2023 Short-list of eligible candidates for each program
October 9th – 31th, 2023 Interviews
November 1st – 5th, 2023 Ranking of School preferences
November 15th, 2023 Final admission offers
December 2023 – March 2024 Admission letters are sent out
September 2024 Classes start
Founded in 1741, ENSTA Paris is the oldest and one of the most renowned Graduate Schools of Engineering in France, specialized in Applied Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Information and Communication Science & Technology, leading to careers in Transportation, Energy, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Engineering Mathematics among others. ENSTA Paris Ingénieur program offers students a multidisciplinary education in Engineering by providing high-level scientific courses, up-to-date with the latest changes in cutting-edge technologies, combined with close links with world-leading companies, and transversal skills such as Economics, Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Click here to discover our Fact sheet. More information...
Télécom Paris is the French leading school in digital technology with its strong links with companies, ensuring excellent employability rates in all sectors and is ranked number one among major engineering schools for digital technology. Offering excellence in teaching and innovative educational methods, Télécom Paris is at the forefront of a unique innovation ecosystem founded on cross-disciplinary and interactive training, interdisciplinary research, incubators and accelerators for start-ups, and several campuses (Paris, Sophia Antipolis, Shanghai). The school’s laboratories have been recognized as leading forces in the fields of digital science, with remarkable international standing, impressive business volumes with the socioeconomic and corporate worlds, and a strong commitment to training. More information...
Télécom SudParis trains tomorrow’s elite engineers and managers in the field of digital sciences and technology, providing educational opportunities to women and men of all origins to become builders of the digital society. Its programs are grounded in the excellence of its high-level research, a pillar for innovation needed to meet the world’s social and economic challenges. Graduates acquire in-depth knowledge in science and technology coupled with training in project-management, entrepreneurship and internationalization skills. More information...
Testimonies of students and alumni